On Kails 1st birthday he decided it was time to start walking. He had taken a few steps before and he was cruising around furnature but this was the first time he took a few steps, stopped and then kept going so we are going to count that as walking.
Sense then he has really started to move I have some videos but unfortunately they are too long to put on here. I wouldn't say he is quite running yet as, as soon as he really starts moving that fast he falls down but he is so close. And he doesn't need anything to pull up on anymore he just stands up on his own. A lot of people told us to treasure the time we have before he can walk but there is something about a toddler "toddling" over with his arms wide open to give you a big bear hug. I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment