We also have a tradition of getting a new ornament every year and we started including Kail in this last year. I was SO very excited when I found that Hallmark came out with an Ornament this year that is actually his favorite book. I have read this book so many times that i can recite it to him word for word from memory and on occasion, i do just to calm him down.
I love this last picture. Its hard to tell but Kail is actually putting a cat toy on the tree. Its a small fuzzy ball with a bell in it and he would put it on a branch like he was hanging it on the tree. I was really worried about him breaking all the glass ornaments and cutting himself but so far he just likes to sit on the couch and stare at the tree. He has to have his own spot on the couch while he does this, and we have to do it at least once a day after the sun has gone down.

No comments:
Post a Comment