Friday, May 19, 2017

The Zoo

We took Kail to the Zoo for the first time last weekend with Grandpa and Grandma Mitton.  We had so much fun.  It was a bit cold in the shade at the beginning but Kail was a real trouper and walked pretty much the entire time.  


A chicken and her babies were hiding in the bushes.

I have not been to the zoo in a very long time and I was surprised to see how much the exhibits have changed..

 Grandpa and Grandma bought us tickets for our fist  train and carousel ride.  
Sadly I didn't get any good pictures of the train ride.


 It was nice to see the "reptile house" was still there.  I loved this one as a kid, no one ever forgets that smell.

This first picture is for Grandma Max. 😄






By far Kails favorites were the sea lions.  I think he would have stayed here all day.
Grandpa and his fancy camera got better pictures then i did.



The other big hits included the "Bugzilla's".

We had so much fun and can't wait to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment