As I've said before Kail LOVES to move and now that he is crawling at full speed there is no more watching TV for mom and dad while he plays. Instead he insists on getting into everything and loves it when we chase him down the hall. One of his new favorite toys is the gate that blocks the stairs, he likes to shake it. He has also become fascinated with the vacuum and will follow me around the house and watch me clean, which I actually enjoy as I can now clean without him freaking out that I left the room. It was nice to have him contained but its also a lot of fun learning new games.
My new best friend the vacuum.
We thought Grandpa Pace would like this onsie.
Look mom I found a cat!
Poor Meelow, she is so patient with the hair pulling.
Oh NO! Daddies going to get me!
No comments:
Post a Comment