Friday, May 20, 2016

Day Care Pictures

As I've said in previous posts, Day Care is not something Jordan and I love, but we are grateful for the Day Care we do have.  Not only is it super convenient for both of us to pick up and drop off.  But I really like the people that work there.  A few weeks ago I left a note in his room with my cell number so that the women who takes care of him most of the time would have it handy if she needed me.  He had had a very ruff night.  the next day i started getting almost daily texts and pictures from her.  I LOVE this.  It makes my day to get random happy faces from him, and know that he is doing ok and is happy while he is there.  So here you go, Day Care Photo dump:


I blew out my diaper . . . AGAIN




 I never realized until this post how often I put him in this green elephant outfit.


Thank you Grandma Pace for my blanket!


There goes my diaper again.






And we are back in our spare clothes .. .  AGAIN!  We do this a lot.

1 comment:

  1. You use huggies?! Have you not heard my hierarchy of diapers?! This explains all the blow outs!!! All the kids who wore Huggies(this was when I was working) had a blow out everyday. Try Luvs. They run a little smaller but less blowouts!

    ReplyDelete